List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kword/abiword
From:       Michael Havens <bmike1 () vei ! net>
Date:       2003-11-30 23:59:28

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get abiword to save to a floppy. I can
do it with kword but I can't get the spell checker to work on on kword while
it works on abiword.
Maybe I need to download ispell! then the spellchecker... wait I did locate
ispell which turnede up

knoppix@bmike1:~$ locate ispell
/home/knoppix/.ispell_en
/usr/share/aspell/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/21.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell.elc
/usr/share/slrn/macros/ispell.sl
knoppix@bmike1:~$

last time I mentioned this.

I just loaded kword, the 'configure kword' box appeared, and noticed something
new; on the side box there is a 'PATH' button. I look at the list within this
button (Backup Path, Horizontal Line Path, Personal Expression, and Pictue
Path) and think that I need to put one of of the above directories in one of
the  these ...Paths. But which should I put it in which path?
Let me klnow what you think.
--