List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Networking question
From:       "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6 () mchsi ! com>
Date:       2003-11-29 5:48:41

Hi.

I'm new to Linux and use Mandrake 9.1.  All had been well enough and I've
been able to use Mandrake and KDE with no major malfunctions.  However, I
changed my LAN at the router from DHCP to static addresses.  All the
Windows machines are fine including the dual boot Windows portion of this
machine, but I can't figure out how to change the IP settings in Linux.  Do
I have to reinstall?  I'm very new, so please be patient and explicit.
Thanks.