List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] doubts my linux
From:       "Simone Pepe" <simonepepe () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-11-27 0:28:49

I got in my computer the linux system red hat, today I was trying to work on
it and it started with some bugs, I donīt to much about the linux but I am
trying to learn and the people who could help me
are not avaiable.

Another thing is that when my linux re starts there is a bug in the clock.

tks

simone pepe
cabo frio - brasil