List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Konqueror: "can't handle text/html"
From:       David Baer <david () student ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2003-11-20 7:53:29

Hi,
Ever since I changed the order in the KDE Control Center of File Assoications,
Konqueror can't read html anymore....

First I've moved Mozilla to top for text/html files. (now it undone, but the
problem remains)
Ever since, when I want to open a webpage with konqueror, it starts laoding
(asks for cookies, shows the icon) but doesn't display, but shows an error
message:
There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated Konqueror with
text/html, but it can't handle this file type.

what can i do?

david