List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Re: Panel Applet for Network (ethernet card) traffic?
From:       Yevgen Reznichenko <yevgen.r () web ! de>
Date:       2003-11-01 19:06:48

Am 01.11.2003 17:55 schrieb robert:
> I am trying to find out how to get a little graphing applet in my panel
> so I can see my eth0 traffic.  I found Ksysguard, but but there was no
> way to modify what was displayed - I only got processes and HD usage
> (maybe it was processor usage).  I am looking for something that
> resembles the IceWM panel applet that seems to be a standard (I just
> booted that one up once and the eth0 traffic applet was already there).

I use superkaramba with smoothy for desktop:

http://netdragon.sourceforge.net/
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=6278

For panel you can take kdevmon:

http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~bigboss/kdevmon/

> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Robert

Regards,

Yevgen

P.S. if you want create a new thread, please do not reply to an existing
one and then clear subject and body, because the header will be left
unchanged and this look very bad then in newsreader.