List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Panel Applet for Network (ethernet card) traffic?
From:       robert <frosterrj () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2003-11-01 16:55:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I am trying to find out how to get a little graphing applet in my panel
so I can see my eth0 traffic.  I found Ksysguard, but but there was no
way to modify what was displayed - I only got processes and HD usage
(maybe it was processor usage).  I am looking for something that
resembles the IceWM panel applet that seems to be a standard (I just
booted that one up once and the eth0 traffic applet was already there).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Robert