List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] problems with stock quotes in NYSE
From:       Blomberg David <dblomber () Libertec ! com>
Date:       2003-10-30 8:22:15

I have been going there for a while but in the last week I put the stock
symbol (say scox to watch the bozo show) for get quote on www.nyse.com
in konqueror (and Mozilla and Opera the same thing happens) all I get is
html code in the new frame the other frames still show up as usual (I
had a coworker confirm that inside the ms web browser they can view the
stock quotes and I saved the code and checked it out the HTML code is
good and views normally <when saved with a htm file extension>

Is this a valid bug-or are all my browsers at hoem and the office acting
flaky? :)
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+