List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Problems with KMail and Konqueror cache
From:       FReeRe <freere () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-10-29 16:50:14

Hi,

While using KMail, each time I click on a http link, Konqueror
download target in cache then display downloaded file (which doesn't
include images and extra files).
So, it's very boring, because images or stylesheets are missing, and I
must copy url in KMail then paste it in konqueror to voew websites.

It happens few days ago and with KMail only (others applications such
as KNode, OO.org, etc. send url to konqueror without any problem).
I'm using KDE 3.1.0 (and can not upgrade it for now).

What can or should I do ?

--
FReeRe "FRench useR"