List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Cookie problem with Online Banking
From:       "John" <newsz3 () bestpond ! com>
Date:       2003-06-20 4:44:56

> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:24, John wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > As suggested I have now tried  Opera.
> >
> > It worked fine, however I still need to resolve this issue with
> > Konqueror.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> I'm not sure what you can do from here. I've got cookies enabled in
> Konqueror settings with the following options selected:
>
> Only accept cookies from originating server
> Automatically accept session cookies
> Ask for confirmation before accepting cookies.
>
> You could try setting the last option, to see if konqueror asks you to
> accept/reject cookies when you try to log into Westpac. The only other
> idea I have is setting a domain specific policy for Westpac. I don't
> know if this is any help but it's worth a try.

As far as I can see I have now tried all these settings and I still
cannot access westpac banking, just get the cookies not enabled
etc.

It seems my problem may be a bit deeper than just the settings, it
seems that something has changed with this installation. I'll have a
closer look at the KDE bugzilla and see if there are any clues.

Thanks for the help.

John