List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Cookie problem with Online Banking
From:       Jeff <jderuyte () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2003-06-20 4:35:30

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:24, John wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> As suggested I have now tried  Opera.
>
> It worked fine, however I still need to resolve this issue with
> Konqueror.
>
> Thanks,

I'm not sure what you can do from here. I've got cookies enabled in Konqueror
settings with the following options selected:

Only accept cookies from originating server
Automatically accept session cookies
Ask for confirmation before accepting cookies.

You could try setting the last option, to see if konqueror asks you to
accept/reject cookies when you try to log into Westpac. The only other idea I
have is setting a domain specific policy for Westpac. I don't know if this is
any help but it's worth a try.

Jeff