List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kmail qns
From:       Nirmal Govind <nirmalg () psu ! edu>
Date:       2003-04-13 5:00:47

Hi.. I've just started using kmail recently and have the following
qns/problems:

1. When I reply to an HTML message, I see all the HTML tags quoted in my
reply. Is there a way by which the text quoted would be only the text part of
the HTML message? Having all the HTML stuff makes it hard to reply to
specific lines of the original message.. is there a setting that I can
change?

2. I set the browser to opera in the control center but when I click on a
link, it tries to open a file which is in $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/*
How do I get it to open the URL instead?

Thanks,
nirmal