List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Strange Konqueror problem
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-04-10 5:23:37

Hi all!

I am using Konqueror as a file manager and yesterday I've encountered
a rather strange problem. I have a Documents folder where I have
several sub-folders. If I want to enter in one of them, Konqueror
gives me this message:

There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated
Konqueror with inode/directory, but it can't handle this file type.

However, I can enter in another sub-folders, which have exactly the
same permissions as the one I can't enter into.

This is really annoying, and I would appreciate if somebody can tell
me what is the problem and how to fix it.

Thank you very much!

--
Stelian Iancu
Linux registered user 287835