List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Calendar/scheduling question
From:       David Reynolds <naeblis () kc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-01-30 5:56:12

I have need of a program which can run repeating events, and yet retain the
ability to change individual events for time, location, etc, without changing
them all. This would include deleting specific events if they get cancelled;
all of this is something both Outlook and Lotus Notes have.

The Qtopia (Sharp Zaurus) Datebook doesn't have this ability; neither does
theKompany's calendar app, because it uses the same underlying XML structure.
I found that Korganizer will run on the Zaurus, but it also seems to lack
this ability in any functional manner, unless I'm missing something (you can
delete an individual event, but not change the specifications of any of
them). Is a later version of KOrganizer than 3.0 able to do this, or is it
all a pipe dream on linux? Perhaps the OpenZaurus project can do this, I
haven't checked with them yet...

Regards,
David
--
The three foundations of friendship are:
 respect and trust;