List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] disabling a desktop
From:       "Jeff Gregory" <hokiejeffg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-01-30 0:43:29

I'm not sure how to phrase this properly, but I what KDE to not show any
background. I use XDMCP mainly to connect to my Linux machine from my
windows machine and would like the Xserver to just show the panel and any
open windows on the remote desktop. This is the same thing in gnome if in
the preferences you select no to having nautilus draw the background. I wish
to see both MS Windows and X11 windows on the same desktop. I hope I've
worded this so you know what functionality I'm trying to acheive and if this
is possible in KDE.

Thanks,
Jeff