List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.1 is out
From:       lists <lists () ansi-net ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 16:23:33

My QTDIR is set correctly and /etc/ld.so.conf has an entry for /usr/lib/qt and
/usr/lib/qt/lib (/usr/lib/qt is a pointer pointing to /usr/lib/qt-3.1.1 which
is the path to my current qt installation).

It looks to me like qt 3.0 apps do not worth with qt 3.1.1 apps. Can anyone
confirm this, or prove me wrong?

Regards,
John