List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.1 is out
From:       lists <lists () ansi-net ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 13:43:32

I have recompiled them. I either get an error msg stating that I don't have
-lqt-mt (multithreading), which I do, or the app will compile and then die
when I try to run it with a message like: undefined symbol:
_ZN7QWidget5eventEP6QEvent.

The apps I used before are : licq, kopete, kvirc, k3b, etc. Those are the ones
I'm focusing on trying to get working right now.

I've tried downloading cvs versions as well with no success.

Thanks,
John