List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] mwm
From:       "Bruce Park" <bpark79 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-01-02 2:27:22

Dear KDE users,

I was wondering, how can I install MWM on my kde desktop? I know kde2 had
this preinstalled but it seems like kde3 doens't.
I'm currently using debian linux and I installed the motif-clients package
but nothing mwm was not registered to KDE's window changer.
Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

bp