List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] libs in kdevelop
From:       Fernando Zubillaga Elorza <fzubillaga () ikerlan ! es>
Date:       2002-10-29 13:24:16

I am developing a simple application with Kdevelop over linux. I have an
include, which is part of one library. But I can not find the way to include
this library and I always has the following error.

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/fzubillaga/projects/sleepycat/sleepycat -I..
   -O2   -O0 -g3 -Wall  -c ex_access.c
ex_access.c:22:16: db.h: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [ex_access.o] Error 1
*** failed ***

Fernando