List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] QTextEdit Bug???
From:       Alex <kbyte () iol ! pt>
Date:       2002-10-28 16:27:06

Hi all!

I am trying to make a simple word processor using the QtextEdit widget using it with \
RTF Format.  I build that app using the Qt help step by step.
If I run the app and write some text using the justify format, after saving and \

But this only happens for the justify. For Left, right or centered text everything \
works fine!!

I already built the TextEdit example app that cames with Qt3 and the same thing \
happens!!

Is this a QTextEdit Bug???
Is it possible to fix it? How???

Thanks!