List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] XFree86 Control
From:       Dralan <dralan () dralan ! org>
Date:       2002-04-13 2:51:09

Actually, I think this is a good idea. You could make changes to a temp config
file, have it restart X with that temp config and if it works, the temp
config overwrites the original config... if it does, X restarts and the
original (working) config loads again. What windows does seems very similar
to this concept.