List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE FTP
From:       shane <shenlistmail () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 7:10:31

right click the ftp section under network in the far left bar, select new
window, create a new url from there.  hope that is understandable

On Wednesday 30 January 2002 22:34, John Andersen spoke unto the masses
thusly:

--
"I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important operating system of all
time." -Bill Gates

shane
registered linux user @ http://counter.li.org/
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/