List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] RE: KDE Dragons
From:       Matthew Johnson <matthew () psychohorse ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 18:45:36

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 10:14, Condon Thomas A KPWA wrote:
    > Matt
    > PS Any stuffed KDE dragons available to buy? Got a place to decorate.

    Yes.  Try this website:
    http://lem.freibergnet.de/cgi-bin/fanshop/process/locale/en_US/page/scan/co=
    yes/se=KDE/sf=category/op=eq/sf=avail/se=1/op=ne/ml=6.html?id=a6rg6PDn&mv_pc
    =49

    Some of the site is in German, but this should be the English page for Konqi
    sales.  You will need to convert Deutsch Marks or Euros to whatever your
    local currency is.  The shipping is pricey, but the actual cost of Konqi
    himself is commensurate with others that size in my dragon collection
    (~200).  The quality is also fairly good.  Delivery time depends on where in
    the world you are, of course, and how much you want to pay.  I got the 25cm
    Konqi (~10" tall).

       In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

       Tom  :-})
Certainly nice, but a little too pricey unfortuantly at around $73. The
differences in pricing is not by much.

Thanks for the information though, will probably get him at a later date
:).

Matt