List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] RE: KDE Dragons
From:       "Condon Thomas A KPWA" <tcondon () kpt ! nuwc ! navy ! mil>
Date:       2002-01-30 18:14:27

> Matt
> PS Any stuffed KDE dragons available to buy? Got a place to decorate.

Yes.  Try this website:
http://lem.freibergnet.de/cgi-bin/fanshop/process/locale/en_US/page/scan/co=
yes/se=KDE/sf=category/op=eq/sf=avail/se=1/op=ne/ml=6.html?id=a6rg6PDn&mv_pc
=49

Some of the site is in German, but this should be the English page for Konqi
sales.  You will need to convert Deutsch Marks or Euros to whatever your
local currency is.  The shipping is pricey, but the actual cost of Konqi
himself is commensurate with others that size in my dragon collection
(~200).  The quality is also fairly good.  Delivery time depends on where in
the world you are, of course, and how much you want to pay.  I got the 25cm
Konqi (~10" tall).

   In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

   Tom  :-})