List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] I aplogise for being an idiot......
From:       "Mark J. Tunstall" <mark.tunstall () stonebow ! otago ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2002-01-29 11:44:10

Dear All,

It is with sincere regret that I post the following message again.  In the
minds of most kde/kdm professionals I am sure that I must come across as a
stupid and sad person.

I apologise for expressing in the following terms, my abject stupidity....

how the f..k do I change the apparently default path in kde/kdm.  God, even
Bill Gates has a user-friendly way to do this.

with semi-kind regards
Mark