List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] KDE's performance
From:       "Charles Marcus" <CharlesM () Media-Brokers ! com>
Date:       2002-01-28 15:16:21

Along these lines, I would be *really* interested in a kinda 'cheat-sheet' list of all of the processes that KDE runs with the default installation, and what each does, and most importantly, which ones I can turn off and how.  Also any options that don't actually run a separate process, but still take up resources.

Charles