List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] You can not compile a small KDE program
From:       Robin Hall <rob33_me () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-05 10:59:00

I have a problem with trying to compile kde programs
since I have installed Slackware 8.0. It seems that
the ./configure scripts can not find the kde header
files. Is there a way to find the header files? I am
not sure what they are called. Could someone give me a
hint as to what files I need to look for? I appreciate
any help.

Thank you,

=====

Robin E. Hall