List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KMidi doesn't work in 2.2.1?
From:       Ian Douglas <douglasi () eidosnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-30 16:02:38

Hi,

I just completed the upgrade to KDE 2.2.1 and now none of the sound tools
seem to work (they all worked just before I did the upgrade).

Any ideas?  Is sound handled differently now?

I get sound on the desktop when windows open and close and uring login /
logout.

Midi/Karaoke says that the midi device is already in use by another program.

Thanks for any help.

Ian