List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: KDE2 license policy
From:       Kevin Sproul <forge () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2000-08-03 13:18:50

  --
It's a simple policy called "Respect for other people's code
and opinions".  If they put Gnome stuff into KDE some of the

It's not really a licensing issue since the KDE people will
tell you it's legal anyway.  It's about respect and simply
being nice.

Besides who wants another screeching and screaming session
like we had over Kimp ( an application which was never
distributed )