List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    AW: Need help in licensing issue
From:       "Joseph WENNINGER" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-07-13 6:36:14

The plugins depend only on one headerfile and one cpp file. They only have
to implement a factory, but they don't touch the core.

Am I correct, If I use the QPL I can link my application against LGPL'ed
libraries, but no line of code my contain anything GPL'd code or may be
linked against some GPL'd library or kpart ?

Kind regards

Joseph WENNINGER