List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: RMS,Debian and KDE
From:       Forge <forge () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2000-06-21 22:54:43

Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> If some KDE developer wants kdelibs packaged, then they are free
> to join Debian and do it themsleves.  Any other ranting about
> kdelibs not being in Debian is just ranting.

.deb files for kdelibs and kdesupport ALREADY exist.  All they
need is to be sprinkled with "holy penguin pee" that a 1st time
Debian maintainer can't do on his own.

Debian has reached a consensus and one of the Debian developers
who I respect highly said "It's damned near impossible to revers
a consensus".

There is at least 1 developer who is also a Debian maintainer.
He can't do this on his own.  If you know different tell me.