List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: KDE tries to silence editorial's author
From:       Joseph Carter <knghtbrd () debian ! org>
Date:       2000-06-19 12:26:42

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 07:04:32AM -0400, forge wrote:
> > > One thing though.  What's wrong with section 4 ?
> >
> > IIRC something like the BSD advertising clause.  I'll look later, I'm a
> > bit busy doing Real Work (writing video games, what else?) just now..
>
> Just because you are having fun doesn't mean you have to gloat :)

Do you want to figure this out?  =p  The code I'm looking at is a software
vector transformation implementation that doesn't seem to be necessary,
but can't be optimized out until I figure out WTF it _does_ exactly.
Which isn't even apparent yet - I'm not even sure how this compiles and
runs without dying because of a null pointer since I sure can't find the
call to the function that sets it anywhere...

Sheer madness.

<zpx> it's amazing how "not-broken" debian is compared to slack and rh