On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 07:04:32AM -0400, forge wrote: > > > One thing though. What's wrong with section 4 ? > > > > IIRC something like the BSD advertising clause. I'll look later, I'm a > > bit busy doing Real Work (writing video games, what else?) just now.. > > Just because you are having fun doesn't mean you have to gloat :) Do you want to figure this out? =p The code I'm looking at is a software vector transformation implementation that doesn't seem to be necessary, but can't be optimized out until I figure out WTF it _does_ exactly. Which isn't even apparent yet - I'm not even sure how this compiles and runs without dying because of a null pointer since I sure can't find the call to the function that sets it anywhere... Sheer madness. -- Joseph Carter GnuPG key 1024D/DCF9DAB3 Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org/) 20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC The QuakeForge Project (http://quakeforge.net/) 44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3 it's amazing how "not-broken" debian is compared to slack and rh