List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: New QPL online.  0.99
From:       Joseph Carter <knghtbrd () debian ! org>
Date:       1999-02-27 3:53:36

On Sat, Feb 27, 1999 at 12:25:05AM +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> > I assume the other forum was discussing the equivalent issue with another
> > license.  The GPL for example certainly has the same issue, as it does not
> > permit extra restrictions, nor does it restrict export to Cuba.
> >
> > What was the other forum, and what was the verdict?  Sounds like an interesting
>
> I haven't seen a verdict - its a "does anyone know" question.

It's not a worry, if you can't distribute source to them you can't
distribute binaries to them either.  In this case if they got binaries
they got them somewhere else and they must get source also somewhere
else.

--
"Do you think she's the sincere type? ... Yeah, I was afraid of that."
                        -- Richie Ryan, Highlander: The Series