List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Qt Free Edition License vs. XFree License
From:       Raul Miller <rdm () test ! legislate ! com>
Date:       1998-12-13 21:45:17

Andreas Pour <pour@mieterra.com> wrote:
> Can somone tell me what I have missed?

I don't know if you "missed" this, as you define "missed" but I've not
yet figured you how you managed to gloss over it:

    But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is
    a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be
    on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees
    extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless
    of who wrote it.

Here, "the same sections" would refer to X or Qt or some other such code
which is used to create a program (such as xmcd or kscd).

--
Raul