List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Eye of the Tiger
From:       Warwick Allison <warwick () troll ! no>
Date:       1998-11-18 14:23:55

Jo Dillon wrote:
>Qt 2.0 doesn't [have] anti-aliased Truetype support, and I can write
>a patch to put that in Qt now :)

I'd rather see new X protocols to do it, then Gtk and other toolkits
can also use the technology.  Windows managed to do it that way, so
why not X?

Hey!  Get all this devel noise off kde-licensing!  I thought kde-devel
was created to keep devel crap out of serious licensing discussions.

--
Warwick
;-)