List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Oxygen font licensing
From:       vernon adams <vern () newtypography ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-01-28 12:07:41

As the designer of the fonts, and after much thought, my preference is
that the fonts should be dual licensed, both under GPL and the
OFL(OpenFontLicense). This will allow the fonts to be easilly bundled
with GPL licensed desktops, but also under the OFL any webfont versions
of the fonts will be free to be used across the web. This seems to me to
be a good solution for keeping the fonts as free as possible.

If anyone sees a hitch in this, please let me know! :)

Thanks for input/advice so far, very much appreciated.

-vernon