List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Res: GPLv2+ license for QPackageKit
From:       dantti85-pk () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2008-07-25 3:57:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry for the spam i forgot to click reply all..

Hi, i did this on the last commit to our git but on kde-app i didn't had time yet..
(because i will lauch a 4th beta with more improvements... pop ups notifications and \
a system tray icon...) i just don't have time to code these days...

btw did you compile it on a Debian?
don't know what the hell happened but my desktop debian lenny compiles
fine but i got tons of linker errors on my laptop also debian lenny...
maybe this is because of my corrupted fat on the pen drive that i used to copy all \
the .debs to don't kill my connection...  bad bad i'll need to reinstall it i \
think...

Daniel.