List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Res: GPLv2+ license for QPackageKit
From:       Vlad <vladc6 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-07-25 12:51:23

Hi Daniel,

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, dantti85-pk@yahoo.com.br <dantti85-pk@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hi, i did this on the last commit to our git but on kde-app
> i didn't had time yet..
> (because i will lauch a 4th beta with more improvements...
> pop ups notifications and a system tray icon...)
> i just don't have time to code these days...

Great to know, thanks! When I wrote the email I hadn't noticed that Jonathan Riddell \
had asked about pretty much the same thing a couple of days ago on \
packagekit@lists.freedesktop.org.

I actually found out about QPackageKit from browsing the git repositories on \
FreeDesktop.org as opposed to kde-apps, but the naming of that git repo seems to \
indicate that it's outdated:  \
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/hughsient/QPackageKit.old

> btw did you compile it on a Debian?
> don't know what the hell happened but my desktop debian
> lenny compiles
> fine but i got tons of linker errors on my laptop also
> debian lenny...
> maybe this is because of my corrupted fat on the pen drive
> that i used to copy all the .debs to don't kill my
> connection...
> bad bad i'll need to reinstall it i think...

I'm afraid I don't have Lenny installed, and I haven't tried compiling QPackageKit on \
my laptop, which is still running Ubuntu 7.04 :)

Vlad