List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    licence file in sources
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2006-08-17 18:21:39

All our source modules carry COPYING files for the source code and the
source files have the GPL notice in their headers.  However most of
our documentation doesn't explicity give a licence other than
&FDLNotice; and &underFDL; which are just expansions.

Would it be appropriate to add a copy of the GNU FDL as a file named
COPYING-DOCS in the KDE modules?  Or do we still have documentation
that isn't FDL?

Jonathan Riddell