List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    PD and Konsole license issues
From:       "Kurt V. Hindenburg" <kurt.hindenburg () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-07-10 16:59:36

Hello,
  I'm attempting to clean up licensing issues in Konsole.
First, can http://developer.kde.org/policies/licensepolicy.html be updated to
include Public Domain?  There are several files which are PD in Konsole/.

Second, is this an acceptable license?  Also, I can't find any email address
to use.  The 3 files with this license where added around 1998.
konsole/tests/esc.c, header.h, main.c

         Written Novemeber 1983 - July 1984 by Per Lindberg,
         Stockholm University Computer Center (QZ), Sweden.

                  THE MAD PROGRAMMER STRIKES AGAIN!

                   This software is Copyright (c) 1984 by QZ
               Non-commercial use and copying allowed.

If you are developing a commercial product, and use this program to do
it, and that product is successful, please send a sum of money of your
choice to the address below.

  Please CC as I'm not subscribed,
     Kurt