List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Fw: kuml
From:       Chris Moore <zmower () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2001-09-07 22:23:01

Darius Stachow wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

Any help is appreciated.  Be prepared for a steep learing curve though!

The code currently in CVS is a bad implementation of the UML v1.3 specs
from the OMG site.  Have a look under kuml/libkuml/uml and
kuml/libkuml/test_client.  Then you just need to write a SAX-based
parser to read in XMI documents and call the UML api.

Progress report:  Class and proxy code generation (UML v1.4) looks done
(at least, the Core package compiles).  Associations are started.

Chris Moore
Portsmouth, UK

--
Sig pending!