List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Fw: kuml
From:       "Darius Stachow" <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-09-07 17:42:22

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Leckie" <aleckie@cymap.com>
To: <stacho_d@informatik.fh-hamburg.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 4:41 PM
Subject: kuml

I am a developer (VB mainly, C++/C) in England and I am intesested in
helping with your project.  I would be willing to have a go at load and
save model in XML, as I would like to get experience of XML.

I am learning Linux bash shell and KDE desktop.   Can I have a go at
this?  I could not find any documentation about the code, data
structures etc.

Regards,

Andrew Leckie
Software Engineer

Cymap Ltd
Bristol House
40-56 Victoria Street
Bristol. BS1 6BY

Email: andrewl@cymap.com
Tel: +44 (0) 117 929 9332
Fax: +44 (0) 117 929 9331
Website: www.cymap.com

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer. Any opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in the information transmitted are those of the author and are not
necessarily endorsed by Cymap Ltd.