List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    interactive graphical editor
From:       "Darius Stachow" <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-05-01 17:27:49

Hi,

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to continue the work on the draft
model of a framework for the editor.
In spite of that I will upload a snapshot of what I've done so far so you
can take a look at it.
I wish I would have more time to better document my work :-(
The model is incomplete and needs more work but it may give you a picture of
where I am going.

I've created the model using Together but I haven't uploaded the Together
files. Only a generated HTML documention. Send a mail if
there is somebody that would like to have the togehter files, too.

You find the zip file here:
ftp://kuml.sourceforge.net/pub/kuml/people/darius/ige/

Darius