List:       kde-kuml-devel
From:       glastech () iinet ! net ! au
Date:       2000-07-11 12:30:07

	([127.0.0.1] helo=delenn.glastech.com.au ident=gjg)
	by delenn.glastech.com.au with smtp (Exim 3.14 #2)
	id 13CAFc-0000eb-00
	for kuml-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de; Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:19:44 -0400
From: Geoff Glasson <gjg@delenn.glastech.com.au>
To: kuml-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Subject: Re: Porting to KDE2
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:19:43 -0400
return-path: glastech@iinet.net.au

Hi Folks,

I did a bit of a hack job on the configuration scripts to detect whether we
are building KUML on KDE 1 or KDE 2.  acinclude.m4 and aclocal.m4 both check
for KDE version number information from kapp.h and if the major version is 1
and the minor version is 9, then it decides that we are building on KDE 2.

What I haven't done yet is enhance the testing process to ensure that we can
build KDE apps under KDE 2.

Geoff

--
Geoff Glasson