List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Porting to KDE2
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-07-10 20:42:03

Hi all,

Maybe some of you have noticed that kuml has been ported to KDE2 (1.91 aka
kleopatra). Geoff Glasson has done the job and he keeped the project buildable
for both KDE1 and KDE2.

If you want to build for KDE1 you have to undefine the variable "KDE2". It's
defined by default so if you don't change this you build kuml for KDE2.
I don't know myself where to undefine this variable but maybe Geoff can bring
some light into the darkness ;-)

I've just installed KDE 1.91 and it seems to be stable enough for work so take
a look at it. It's also possible to use KDE1 and KDE2 in parallel. There is a
document available at the KDE homepage that describes how to use both version
of KDE at once.