List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Help
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-05-24 21:22:41

Hi,

In the next couple of weeks my activity will stay low as I will write my
semester exams at university.
I have started to replace the CreationHelper classes with the new CreationTool
classes some time ago but the code is not commited yet.

Every help on the project management and coordination is very
welcome because I am overcharged with the project at the moment !
Unfortunately my sparetime I can invest in kuml is getting more and more
less :-(

--

Darius Stachow