List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: What can I do?
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-05-24 21:11:27

Hi Kevin,

The model browser needs some work. It's not finished and don't support
drag'n'drop (moving a class onto a diagram should create a new view for the
class for example).

Geoff Glasson <glastech@iinet.net.au> is currently working on a framework that
should allow to load/write models in different file formats (kuml, xml, ?). As
this is a bigger task he may need some assistance. But I don't have more
information for now.

--

Darius Stachow