List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Design and UML use
From:       Mark Coletti <mcoletti () clark ! net>
Date:       2000-03-30 19:11:05

On Mon, 06 Mar 2000 18:56:08 PST, Jake Fear wrote:
> Not yet, I am traveling for my company right now, so I am stuck with NT
> on my laptop :(....  May be a week or more before I am home again.
 [...]
> >   So, have you had a chance to play with dia yet?

  I used dia to create the diagrams on the documentation I posted
about earlier.  It's fairly easy to use, though a bit rough around the
edges.  I'll continue using it for now until kuml is at a point where
we can "bootstrap" and use it for its own documentation.

Cheers!

Mark
--
Mark Coletti | mailto:mcoletti@clark.net | http://www.clark.net/~mcoletti/
We aren't disorganized--we have an organization which is beyond comprehension.