List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KUML and RDF
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-01-20 12:07:57

Hi !

I've got a mail from Henrik Andersson.
I don't know RDF and so I need comments to this topic.

Subject: KUML
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:48:43 +0100
From: "Henrik Andersson" <henrik-a@dsv.su.se>

Hello.

I and a fellow student at Stockholm University are doing our Masters thesis
on visualization of RDF in UML and need an open source UML editor. Are you
intrested in some sort of cooperation, maby we can participate in further
development of KUML. What is the status on XMI at the moment? In what language
is the source availible?

Henrik

Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow

["unnamed" (text/html)]

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hello.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT size=2>I and a fellow student at Stockholm University
are&nbsp;doing our Masters thesis on visualization of RDF in UML and need an
open source UML editor. Are you intrested in some sort of cooperation, maby we
can participate in further development of KUML.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>What is the status on XMI at the moment? In what language is
the source availible?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Henrik</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>