List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Source code generation
From:       Jake Fear <fear1 () home ! com>
Date:       1999-11-24 4:04:42

> Martin Schmitz has just started to develop a framework for code generation.
> First will come Java support and later C++ (Joerg Habenicht).

Hi,
    Being a CORBA guy I would also like to see IDL at some point.  This would
probably be a relatively simple addition since IDL contains no implementation
code, only interface description.  Any takers ;-)? It may make sense to have a
property in Classes that says whether or not they are a "distributed/CORBA"
object or should have IDL bindings, but I am getting way ahead of myself.

Jake